Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Have Eight Grandchildren Now!!!!

Baby Jane was born today! Visit Binny and Kevin's blog to see the cute little girl!! Mom and baby are doing good. We are grateful all is well. I can't believe I have eight grandchildren, Wow! 4 girls and 4 boys!! What a way to start the New Year!! We will be going out there this weekend and so I will get lots of pictures!!

We spent last weekend in Salt Lake with Kevin's parents. We had a great visit and went shopping!! Yeah!! I love Park City Outlets!! We are grateful we made it home on Sunday because the next day was a huge snow storm. Thanks Mom and Dad for the nice visit!! We will come again!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hey guys. I see it's been a while since you posted anything. Don't keep up with your blogging much? Anyway, I'm glad to have found your blog!!! Can't wait to see more pics!